Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dear Vintage Kimono lovers in the world

Hi, I am 100% a dinosaur about this web world.
So I have not known how I can efficiently share the vintage kimono world yet.

Communication should be more than TWO WAY...

People advised to me "facebook" ...

At this stage, I have just found the tab"Stats" who are the audience of my blog.The reality was more than my prediction.

I am very surprised about "where is the audience from".

Australian is less than 40%,

USA 30%

England 15%

Others(Canada, Japan, India etc)


What I wanna ask you is;
please let me know your favourite vintage kimono's blog or website, also physical space.
Of course all about Japanese art and craft, traveling information are welcomed.


I will put on my blog as the linking site.
Please leave your message on this article, or send your email to ; Kaz kimonofrog@yahoo.co.jp

I have also put in "follow" tab on my blog now.
If you are a follower, please join in!






1 comment:

glennjf said...

I do not really feel confident to use facebook so although I have a facebook account set to "private".

It's good that you have added the option for people to "follow", I hope by doing this it gets your blog and your shop a wider audience. Your little shop has so many interesting and beautiful things on offer.

I have the green silk obi I bought from you with the woven Kodo Genji-mon characters hanging here permanently, very nice it looks too :)