Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Japanese garden idea- my home

When I come back to my home(parent's house). A Kokeshi doll and Flower is the entrance host for me to say "Welcome back!" before I see my parents. A Kokeshi and flower are changed each season. the picture was Autumn. That's why Momiji(Autumn leaves) doll and Chrysanthemum was.
When I back to Brisbane, always the frogs(KAERU) say "good-bye". "KAERU" means "FROG" and "Back to home" The statue means that "Please come back safely next time too!"
The following are a couple of pictures in my dad's garden. The garden is a pretty standard in the country side of Japan. That means maybe... easy to put the taste in your garden!

Stone bridge, garden lantern


Nanten(nandin), Matsu(pine tree), Momiji(fallen leaves)


Koke(Moss)










No comments: