Saturday, November 13, 2010

Japanese tea ceremony on 4th Dec

Hi, Anyone who are interested in the Japanese tea ceremony, here is the event information.


When ; The 4th Dec 2010 (Sat) from 11am
Where; Richard Randall Studio, Mt. Coot-tha Botanic garden, Brisbane
Any inquiry ; please contact 0405 402 340

Tea ceremony by Haruko and "Aya green tea"

And also The 1st Dec(Wed) to 5th Dec (Sun), Christmas's Bazaar for fundraising the garden, The art, craft and others. It will be a chance to buy The Christmas gift! I will join as a vintage kimono artisan.

Any further information, please contact to me 07 3368 1510 Kazuyo's collection(Weekday 10am to 4pm).

1 comment:

Kouta Hinata said...

Hellow!

I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

I have added your site to my site.

Please link my site to your site.

Thank you!

http://hinata-teaworld.blogspot.com/

kouta hinata
koutah0@gmail.com