Sunday, April 17, 2011

Universal Blue exhibition in Paris- Japanese indigo kimono bag

The pictures are the bags which I used Japanese indigo kimono -summer cotton kimono"yukata"(hand dyed), men's wool kimono(hand weaved). I looked the old article of my blog in 2008. I noticed that I was enjoying the indigo kimono. The reason why I have stopped making the indigo bags is; The vintage indigo kimono is pretty expensive now.
However, I feel really start to use the indigo kimono this year. The colour makes me very "calm down" - meditation and medication effect is big!




The exhibition was held this March 2011.



By the way, Yesterday, I had the kimono and paper flower workshop at Botanique Bazaar.

Thanks a lot for participants. I had the 2 session on that day. the 2nd class was a proper size and everybody finished 2 items. However, the 1st class was too big and I was sorry for everyone.


Anyway, I will try to improve the workshop style included ENGLISH EXPLANATION!!


Next Blog, I will have the workshop on my blog with pictures.


No comments: