Sunday, July 31, 2011

絆BOND Scrap textile collaboration EAST and WEST

 Hi, Finally Kizuna Exhibition has just started today. I went to Hanasho yesterday, I knew that a pretty much artworks had already been sold for Fundraising! ATRIGATO!!

Kizuna means "BOND". I was thinking the bond of  recycled textile between Kimono and the other western textiles.
 The design of bags are still simple and pretty Japanese. But the scrap of western textiles has been changed my kimono bag's image.
Of course, I still love the vintage kimono bag made of vintage Japanese kimono textiles!!

The picture's works are at Hanasho for Kizuna fundraising art exhibition to help Japan.
If you have time, please pop in the exhibition! There are variety of artworks from about 50 artists and crufties. Painting, CG, Ceramic, Calligraphy, Linocut, jewelry, recycled timber works, kimono works, wood works more....

No comments: