Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kimono bag - where can I buy Kaz's kimono bag?

 Since I closed down my shop, people asked me where I can buy your kimono bag. Especially this month, people asked more...maybe for Christmas shopping starting!

Artisan(Craft Queensland) have been looking after my kimono works for a long. And I supplied to Hanasho, West End, which is a beautiful handmade art and craft, also flowers.
The both of them are supporters for artisan, aren't they?

However, the busy people has not much time to go shopping to other suburb.
So, I have just supplied a couple of more shops!

Bleeding heart, City : The one of my customer recommend a place, it's not a commercial based gift shop. the purpose of organisation is "Fundraising" for many organisations ....The shop is attached to Cafe & Gallery. Honestly The shop is not sophisticated, but some good community space "OASIS"  as same as the outlooking, Queenslander timber house in the City!!!

Four Heart, Paddington ; The shop is located in Paddington Central, a tiny shop, but Debbie's collection is wide range from kid's toy, gift, clothing, etc. I have known her since I opened my tiny shop. She is so nice lady such as my big sister.

At last, pin on white walls, Graceville ; The owner, Louise was my customer and her collection of items are so unique and also she appreciate one-off, handmade designer's works. She is talented and also trade interior decor & design.

The last 2 shop are not ethnic taste and very western style shop. But I hope their customers also enjoying Japanese tradition through my works.

I am a handmade kimono bag maker, so I am sorry I can not supply much.

Online shopping; I will try to supply new kimono bag works to Aya greentea website at the end of Oct 2011.

No comments: